Governor Wentworth Regional School District Meeting | August 11, 2014
Welcome to the Governor Wentworth School District meeting. The meeting took place at the Brookfield Town Offices, 267 Wentworth Rd and it began at 7:00 pm.
Encrypted analysis: nRmhijLsJmbXC4SiTuuTiadkXH6m93jR
Review of agenda; June 2, June 4, review and acceptance of meeting minutes;
Public input: Brookfield's Treasurer Marilou Maclean; School tax billing; Nancy Reynolds; Crescent Lake "issues"
Superintendents report; RAIN project coordinator presentation; Guatemala trip;
Administrative retreat; review of goals; Staff professional development; Student learning objectives; State requirements; Technology task force;
Flue Vaccination program; Carroll County Coalition for health letter; Parent permission;
Foreign exchange student welcome statement;
Ernie Brown: Education New Hampshire; 2013 "State of Education"
Chairman reports; Correspondence mail;
Academic affairs report; Buildings and maintenance; Request for qualification; Energy analysis;
Effingham tax billing issue;
Non public per RSA 91:3 2b and 2e Legal personnel and student matters; Roll Call Vote;
Past Governor Wentworth Regional School District Meetings
- Governor Wentworth Regional School District: 2019-02-20
- Governor Wentworth Regional School District: 2019-02-19
- Governor Wentworth Regional School District: 2019-02-18
- Governor Wentworth Regional School District: 2019-02-12
- Governor Wentworth Regional School District: 2019-02-11
- Governor Wentworth Regional School District: 2019-02-02